Life Experience that Inspired Me
Every trip leaves me with cherished memories. My return to Zagreb, Croatia this summer put many things into perspective and reminded me of a few great values and lessons in life:
- Hard work, perseverance and selfless sacrifices will pay off in good ways.
- Love has no boundaries or conditions.
- Keep your family close.
- It is never too late to make amends.
- Just because one door closes, another one will always open.
- Disappointments are inevitable.
- Someone least expected will fail you.
- Someone least expected will help you.
- Humility is beautiful.
- When you let go of your fears, anything is possible.
I hope that you will love the latest creations inspired by these words. ❤