For SOLD OUT items, click here for bespoke requests.
If you need a SANČI piece repaired, just drop us a line and we will be happy to take care of it.
SANČI takes pride in the quality and craftsmanship of the items available on this website. All items are handmade and as such they are not intended to have a perfectly machined appearance. As a result, each piece we produce has unique characteristics, and may not exactly resemble the images on this website.
All items are designed and produced in Toronto.
No piece is mass produced and is of limited quantity.
Taking Care of Silver
To clean silver, use a dime size toothpaste, rub onto the piece of silver jewelry, rinse and pat dry.
Taking Care of Brass Jewelry
- avoid taking a shower or swimming in swimming pools with your brass jewelry on.
- put your brass jewelry on after applying lotions, perfume and makeup as chemicals can produce a reaction in the metal.
- when not wearing your jewelry, place in a pouch or an air-tight bag, separate from your other jewelry.
For Discoloured Brass Jewelry
- on a slice of lemon, sprinkle salt and rub over your piece.
- for tougher tarnish, mix baking soda, lemon and water. With old toothbrush, brush your piece, rinse and dry.
- use a conventional polish cloth to treat your jewelry.